Sunday, August 30, 2009

coolest thing i've seen in a while

Since I got a DSLR camera a few months ago, I have been scouring the internet for tips and info on taking better pictures. Of course I am still not very good and need to take more photos. But while searching for info today I came across one of the coolest damn things I have ever heard of in photography.

It is 3D photography and it's basically creating 2 images from almost the same point of view and using a cross-eyed technique to see the image in 3D. Here is a link to how to view the images in 3D:


and here are some to look at:


If this isn't the coolest thing you've seen, well tell me what the hell you've been seeing cause I don't know of any. Hopefully I could possibly experiment into this with my own camera but I'd better try to tackle regular photography first, ha. For now here's a few regular photos from Geneva...


fountain in Geneva


swans everywhere


sweet organ in a cool cathedral


the Swiss are very patriotic...


No comments:

Post a Comment