Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hole-In-Ten?

Well I figured I'd put my 2 cents in about this whole Tiger Woods fiasco. So here it goes....

It was clearly only a matter of time before he put his balls in the wrong hole. He'd put them in many holes before but this was all types of wrong.

Personally I am a little disappointed. I am disappointed for two reasons. 1 - cheating is just shitty. I know 'shit' happens but come on. It can't be that difficult to stay faithful. I doubt he's getting drunk on a regular basis so he can't blame it on that. And to do it that many times? Weak. No one likes a cheater or to get cheated so it's hard to have positive thoughts about someone like that.

But I am not really sure I can believe all the allegations, nor have I read every article about it. Which leads me to number 2 - the media. I am plenty aware that it is the medias job to publish any and every possible thing be it true or not but it's just terrible to see how things can escalate. Granted he is the most popular man in sports, but who really cares? I could give less than two fucks about what he does in his personal life. I like him cause he's an amazing golfer not because he's an amazing person. I don't think he ever claimed to be a perfect person outside of golf. He's just that good at golf so 'oh well how could he do something like that, he's supposed to be a perfect citizen'. That's ridiculous.

So with that said I will continue to fully support Tiger. I don't respect the decisions he made off the course but I sure as shit want to see him golfing like he does. You can't say you don't like to watch a guy who can pull off shots like this just cause he cheated on his wife.....

1 comment:

  1. Agreed! Fess up, fix it, move on.
    Imagine if we put a hate on for everyone in the world that made mistakes in their personal life. I'm over it.

    ReplyDelete