Sunday, December 6, 2009

Three Hundred and Sixty-Five

So I started a new project the other day. If you are familiar with photography there is this thing called a 365 Project. I think it was originally done by taking a self portrait every day for a year. But some people weren't into the idea of taking photos of themselves that many times so it turned into a "take a photo of something every day for a year" type thing. If you type 365 project on flickr I'm sure it will provide many results...

flickr 365

Anyways I took it upon myself to start a project of this nature. It will be based on time and watches and since I only have Nixon watches and have a fond liking of them, it will be mostly featuring just that. Hopefully I can learn a thing or two about photography and maybe some other things I can't think of.

Here is a link to my flickr 365 project:


Hope you like it!

P.S. I will post about watchmaking in a couple days, good news to tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment