Thursday, February 4, 2010

Weekending...

The last 2 weeks I took a couple day trips in Switzerland, about 2 hours away from Neuchatel. Went to Montreux, Zermatt and a balloon festival in Chateau D-Oex. Here are some photos:

On the way to Chillon Castle in Montreux

The view from the top of Chillon Castle

The Matterhorn in Zermatt

Random pic from Neuchatel on a very rare sunny hour or two....

Balloon festival in Chateau D-Oex. Unfortunately not as many balloons were up as we had hoped. There were pictures on the website with about 15 in the air at once. I don't really think it was the right weather for it.

One of few balloons we saw

I wanted to take a balloon ride but after realizing it was 300 CHF for a trip we decided a 10 minute helicopter ride would have to do.

Too bad it wasn't sunny out...

After we got back from the festival we came back to Montreux. Who says Saskatchewan has the best sunsets? I think this wins....

This was my attempt at doing an HDR photo. I think it turned out pretty good.

We wanted to take the boat back to Lausanne but it wasn't going that day, would've been nice.

That's all for now. I'm planning on taking some photos of the latest tools I've made so maybe I'll post again later today. Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment